Bone for Tone!
Bone Nut and Saddle Replacement and Electric Guitar Bridges
A setup is required to ensure proper fit and performance. Lacquered-over nuts will be replaced as carefully as possible to leave a clean result. Generally I only use bone for making nuts and saddles. Other materials are available. I don’t usually use pre made nuts and saddles as there are too many sizes for me to stock. With bone I can make a custom nut or saddle to exactly fit your instrument with superior sound quality and aesthetics.
- Custom Made Bone Nut 6-String guitar €50 + full setup
- 4-String bass €50 + full setup
- 12-String guitar €75 + full setup
- Mandolin €75 + full setup
- Banjo or ukulele €50 + full setup
- Custom made bone saddle (not Intonated) €50 + full setup
- Intonated Bone Saddle €80 + full setup
Bridge & Saddle Replacement for Electric Guitar
Saddle or bridge replacement requires a setup with new strings. Note that most Gibson style Tune-o-matic saddles and bridges do not come with a string notch and will be subject to the additional charge. Prices are for direct replacement only and do not include routing, drilling or replacement of anchors; please ask for an estimate on such services.
- Tune-o-matic bridge (Gibson style) €15 + Full Setup
- Notch Tune-o-matic Saddle Add€3 per saddle
- Surface-mount bridge (Most basses & hardtail guitars) €15 + Full Setup
- Telecaster bridge €20 + Full Setup
- Synchronized tremolo bridge (2-point mounting) €20 + Full Setup
- Vintage-style tremolo bridge (6-screw mounting) €20 + Full Setup
- Locking-tremolo bridge (Floyd-Rose style) €20 +Full Setup
- Floating Bridge (Archtop) Sanded to match top contour €30 +Full Setup